Their is the orignal 2 piece chassis (Heavily Modified), the orignal spacers (Modified), orignal: motor, drive gear, power contacts, trucks, wheels, etc. A modified sound decoder, a speaker with enclosure, some wires, LED's, 2 ringlet terminals, Solder, a few extra screws, Kapton tape, liquid tape, thick CA, and a couple drops of Labell 108 lubercant. Oh whats not there; the port-hole window glasing was removed and the inside of the shell has been shaved down.
Yup the headlights should have been on. Unfortunitly the second the wheels hit the track The LED gave a bright flash and burned out instantly. I picked up some replacement Decoders at the show. I just never found a chance to swap them in. And no Swapping the other A unit to the front would not have worked. Saturday night when i got home from the show I found a package from Anthony at Z scale Monster waiting on me (the 2nd D&RGW F3 AB set) So I installed the only 2 drop-in decoders i had on hand. Both of which had burned out LED's in the front position. Figuring that it would be fine as i had planned to run them in the reverse direction so no light would be needed.
But hay other than the headlight issue they Looked, Ran, and Sounded Great.